- 10.25 INCH DEER SCENE SKILLET. Hailed as an essential kitchen tool, the Lodge 10.25 inch cast iron skillet is crafted to cook memorable meals for generations. The Wildlife Series Deer Scene design adds even more heritage to this iconic pan, making it an ideal piece for collectors
- WILDLIFE SERIES. Lodge Wildlife Series cookware is made in the USA out of the highest quality cast iron and highlights some of America’s most distinctive animals. This 10.25 Inch Skillet features a mature whitetail buck
- SEASONED CAST IRON COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge provides pre-seasoned cookware with no synthetic chemicals; just soy based vegetable oil. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning becomes
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America
For over 100 years Lodge has been dedicated to manufacturing quality cast iron products, that can be passed down from one generation to the next. From summertime campouts to Sunday night dinners, Lodge is happy to be at home on your table.
Lodge Wildlife Series – 10.25 Inch Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet with Deer Scene
The Lodge Wildlife Series 10.25 Inch Skillet with Deer Scene is a sharp collectible that adds a piece of Lodge’s iconic heritage to your kitchen. Whether you’re learning to cook, or a seasoned expert, this pan is timeless. If well cared for, it can be passed down from one generation of chefs to the next. Use it for simple one-pan meals, or complex family recipes. This skillet translates beautifully from the kitchen to the table as you make every meal a memory. Lodge allows you to take cast iron places it’s never been before.
CARING FOR YOUR CAST IRON
Caring for your cast iron doesn’t have to be complicated! Lodge cookware is pre-seasoned, so you can make your family’s favorite recipe without needing to season the skillet first. You can use it on the stove top or the campfire (just not the microwave). Grill fresh salmon or bake some warm buttered biscuits in your skillet, enjoying the easy-release finish that cast iron is known for.
After hand washing your cookware, simply place it on a burner for a few minutes and then rub in a thin layer of oil to help maintain your hard earned seasoning.
PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.
Tucked between the Appalachian Mountains and the Tennessee River you’ll find the small town of South Pittsburg, TN; a town that Lodge is proud to call home. It’s built on family values, American history, and high quality cast iron. All Lodge cast iron products are proudly made in the USA, meaning you’ll get the craftsmanship that has been passed down through generations.