- FLUTED CAKE PAN. The Lodge Legacy Series Fluted Cake Pan is a timeless classic, which is why it has been unveiled once again. With the ability to turn any cake into a one of a kind showstopper, you’ll be showcasing your new pan for every celebration.
- LEGACY SERIES. Originally part of the Lodge Line in the 1950’s, the Fluted Cake Pan has been a holiday favorite for decades. Lodge has taken no shortcuts with this remastered design for the modern-day baker.
- SEASONED CAST IRON COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge provides pre-seasoned cookware with no synthetic chemicals; just soy based vegetable oil. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning becomes
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America
For over 100 years Lodge has been dedicated to manufacturing quality cast iron products, that can be passed down from one generation to the next. From summertime campouts to Sunday night dinners, Lodge is happy to be at home on your table.
LODGE LEGACY SERIES – Seasoned Cast Iron Fluted Cake Pan with Assist Handles
The Lodge Fluted Cake Pan features a 13 cup capacity along with two assist handles for easy lifting and release. Beautifully crafted and designed, this cake pan helps bakers of all levels create a masterpiece of their own. Crafted in beautiful cast iron, this pan not only retains heat for an even and consistent rise, but also finishes with the perfect golden crust.
CARING FOR YOUR CAST IRON
Caring for your cast iron doesn’t have to be complicated! Lodge cookware is pre-seasoned, so you can make your family’s favorite recipe without needing to season the pan first, enjoying the easy-release finish that cast iron is known for.
After hand washing your cookware, simply place it on a burner for a few minutes and then rub in a thin layer of oil to help maintain your hard earned seasoning.
PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.
Tucked between the Appalachian Mountains and the Tennessee River you’ll find the small town of South Pittsburg, TN; a town that Lodge is proud to call home. It’s built on family values, American history, and high quality cast iron. All Lodge cast iron products are proudly made in the USA, meaning you’ll get the craftsmanship that has been passed down through generations.