- Perfect seasoning every time for cast iron cookware.
- Protects cast iron cookware.
- Excellent for initial seasoning and daily maintenance of cast iron.
- A little goes a long way. Very economical compared to seasoning cast iron cookware with oil.
- Family owned and operated. Proudly made in the USA. Ships same day.
Always free same day shipping!
Perfect seasoning every time for cast iron cookware.
Larbee by Crisbee Cast Iron Seasoning is a proprietary cast iron seasoning blend of Leaf Lard and Beeswax.
“Awesome product and great service. I’ve been restoring vintage and antique cast iron cookware for several years and have tried many different oils/fats to initially season and maintain my cast iron. I had finally settled on (another cast iron oil) as my go to as it left the best finish. After reading about and researching Crisbee I decided to give it a try. I’m proud to say I am now a convert and sold on this product. Easy to use, leaves a nice dark, slick and hard finish that doesn’t turn sticky or rancid.” By Amazon User Steve
“Fully restored my latest (cast iron) find! It’s a Wood & Bishop French roll pan made between 1839-1880s it took a dip in my e-tank the revived three coats of the Larbee… Thanks for this amazing product it works wonders!” By Anthony S.