- Perfect seasoning every time for cast iron cookware
- Very economical compared to using oil to season cast iron
- Excellent for initial seasoning and daily maintenance of cast iron
- Protects cast iron cookware
- Family owned and operated. Proudly made in the USA. Ships same day.
Family Made in the U.S.A.
Very cost effective! Each Puck will treat a 10-inch skillet over 75 times when used as directed. Most cast iron seasoning oil products require 1/2-ounce (1 tbsp) per application. This means an 8 ounce bottle equals only 16 applications. Compare and save!
Also works excellent on carbon steel cookware, griddle cooktops, wood cutting boards, wooden utensils, wood knife handles, & gun stocks.
Our products will not turn rancid unlike vegetable shortening, flaxseed oil, coconut oil, or canola oil.
Will help to develop a beautiful finish on all cast iron cookware.
For tough to reach areas, melt a small amount and spread with a pastry or BBQ brush.
Bonds to cast iron. Will not become a brittle surface and flake off like many experience using flaxseed oil.
Perfect seasoning every time for cast iron cookware.
Larbee is a proprietary cast iron seasoning blend of Leaf Lard and Beeswax.
Two 3.25oz Larbee Pucks included in tin.